Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Katie Macpherson <ka...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/18 16:16:34 UTC

J2se version

Tapestry users-

What versions of J2SE does Tapestry work with? Right now I am using
Tapestry 3.0 with jre 1.4.2_06. I would like to know if Tapestry 3.0
will work with J2SE 5.0 (1.5.01), and if Tapestry 3.1 works with both
1.4.2_06 and 1.5.01.

I couldn't find this information on the website, so if I missed it
somewhere, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Katie

Re: J2se version

Posted by Markus Eberle <ma...@tngtech.com>.
Hi,

> What versions of J2SE does Tapestry work with? Right now I am using
> Tapestry 3.0 with jre 1.4.2_06. I would like to know if Tapestry 3.0
> will work with J2SE 5.0 (1.5.01), and if Tapestry 3.1 works with both
> 1.4.2_06 and 1.5.01.

Tapestry 3.0[.1] is working fine with j2se 1.5, so  i think 3.1 will also do.

> I couldn't find this information on the website, so if I missed it
> somewhere, please point me in the right direction.

Cheers,
 Markus
--
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH