Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/10/30 08:11:55 UTC

RE: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/tools/src blocks-build.xsl

tcurdt@apache.org wrote:
>   +
>   +      <!-- IMPORTANT: instead of set include="false" remove
> the attribute -->
>          <blocks>
>            <fop include="true"/>

Doesn't it work if I set include to false? Or why did you add
the comment?

Carsten

RE: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/tools/src blocks-build.xsl

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Torsten Curdt wrote:

> On Wednesday 30 October 2002 08:11, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > tcurdt@apache.org wrote:
> > >   +
> > >   +      <!-- IMPORTANT: instead of set include="false" remove
> > > the attribute -->
> > >          <blocks>
> > >            <fop include="true"/>
> >
> > Doesn't it work if I set include to false? Or why did you add
> > the comment?
>
> excactly - see from the ant manuall:
>
> A target also has the ability to perform its execution if (or unless) a
> property has been set
>
> <target name="build-module-A" if="module-A-present"/>
> <target name="build-own-fake-module-A" unless="module-A-present"/>
>
> In the first example, if the module-A-present property is set (to
> any value),
> the target will be run.
Yes, I know - so we have a bug which should be fixed.

Carsten

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/tools/src blocks-build.xsl

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.

--
Torsten