Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by George Baryannis <gm...@ics.forth.gr> on 2008/01/30 13:34:08 UTC

TxHandler cannot be cast to org.apache.axis.Handler

Hi, I'm trying to view the wsdl of any of the existing services (e.g.
registrationCoordinator) and I get the following error:

Fault - ; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.kandula.geronimo.TxHandler
cannot be cast to org.apache.axis.Handler
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.kandula.geronimo.TxHandler
cannot be cast to org.apache.axis.Handler
    at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.makeNewInstance(WSDDDeployableItem.java:302)

    at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getNewInstance(WSDDDeployableItem.java:274)

    at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getInstance(WSDDDeployableItem.java:260)

etc...

I'm using Axis 1.4 and Kandula1, deployed on Tomcat 5.5. Do you have any
idea why I'm getting that class cast exception?

Thanks in advance,

George Baryannis

Re: TxHandler cannot be cast to org.apache.axis.Handler

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>.
Quoting George Baryannis <gm...@ics.forth.gr>:

Please check that your build and deployment use the same axis version. (Check
the version of axis jars downloaded by maven against version of your axis server.)

-- Dasarath