Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Abdelatif Guettouche <ab...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/15 10:45:08 UTC

Re: Question about structure roadmap

Hi,

Some chaos was expected. The project is still on the road of moving.

The main communication channel is the dev list now.
The google group is still operational but that won't be for too long. It
will either get archived or posters will be redirected to the dev mailing
list..
The Slack channel will likely go away.

Changes are still accepted on the Bitbucket repositories until the Apache
ones are up and running.
I don't think you need to sign an ICLA to be able to contribute. (Please
see also the thread "ICLA needed?")

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 9:41 AM Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Can someone make things more clear by making a roadmap or something?
>
> It’s up to the PMC to discuss and do this. I think more discussion need
to happen on this issues on this list.