Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sprasad <sp...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/20 07:05:12 UTC

Re: Parameterization by CSV or user parameters not working -

Hi Oliver,

I have this scenario:
My application raises a "ticketid" with some value (number+spl. chars+chars)
each time when you login to the application, but when i re-run the script it
executes fine with no warnings or errors and the status code is also 200,
Response Message: OK. Do you think i am on correct lines?

Also, if i navigate to a page manually it takes 2 - 3 seconds (can see it in
extended status bar in FF), but the script results shows a very very lesser
value and that too it is run for multiple users - how this can be ?

I am confused...

Thanks,
Sd.