Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/08 18:39:44 UTC

comment system notice on docs

This is not a Q&A section. Comments placed here should be pointed
towards suggestions on improving the documentation or server, and may
be removed again by our moderators if they are either implemented or
considered invalid/off-topic. Questions on how to manage the Apache
HTTP Server should be directed at either our IRC channel, #httpd, on
Freenode, or sent to our mailing lists.

Should this instead be limited to comments on improving the
documentation and not mention the server?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: comment system notice on docs

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Jan 8, 2013, at 12:39 PM, Eric Covener wrote:

> This is not a Q&A section. Comments placed here should be pointed
> towards suggestions on improving the documentation or server, and may
> be removed again by our moderators if they are either implemented or
> considered invalid/off-topic. Questions on how to manage the Apache
> HTTP Server should be directed at either our IRC channel, #httpd, on
> Freenode, or sent to our mailing lists.
>

> Should this instead be limited to comments on improving the
> documentation and not mention the server?

+1

The comment system is for improving the docs, and is *not* a place for feature requests or bug reports.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen