Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jason Novotny <no...@aei.mpg.de> on 2003/05/07 16:43:06 UTC

what does " inline formatting objects cannot be directly under flow" mean?

    This is the output I'm getting and I'm trying to figure out how to
debug my docbook--

    [java] [ERROR] Error in relative-align property value 'baseline':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
     [java] org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: inline formatting objects
cannot be directly under flow
     [java]     at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.Inline.<init>(Inline.java:34)
     [java]     at
org.apache.fop.fo.flow.BasicLink.<init>(BasicLink.java:35)
     [java] [ERROR] inline formatting objects cannot be directly under flow
     [java]     at
org.apache.fop.fo.flow.BasicLink$Maker.make(BasicLink.java:25)

    Thanks, Jason