Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Liu Wang <li...@google.com> on 2020/02/25 17:43:09 UTC

Can any contributor trigger PreCommit tests?

Hi,

I'm a contributor but can't trigger tests for my PRs. Do I need to get any permission for this?
Is it like any contributor can apply for and get the permission?

Thanks,
Liu

Re: Can any contributor trigger PreCommit tests?

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
done

Posted by Wenbing Bai <we...@getcruise.com>.
Hi Liu,

Posted by Liu Wang <li...@google.com>.
How can I become a committer?

Posted by Boyuan Zhang <bo...@google.com>.
Hey Wenbing,

Which tests you are interested in? Most non-dataflow tests can be ran
locally for testing purposes.

Posted by Liu Wang <li...@google.com>.
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10951

Posted by Hannah Jiang <ha...@google.com>.