Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com> on 2012/03/04 10:09:47 UTC

Re: Some rules I created for suspicious Javascript practices

On 16 Feb 2012, at 18:11 , neon_overload wrote:
> I have been hard at work on tweaking these rules and have come up with new
> versions which appear more effective.  Have not spent much time on
> performance though.

Curious how you arrived at the scoring. For example, I would thing that LOCAL_U_UNESCAPE would be scored much higher as, at least as it looks to me, no one would ever do that legitimately.

--
You know, Calculus is sort of like measles. Once you've had it, you
probably won't get it again, and you're glad of it. -- W. Carr