Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by wu qihua <wq...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/28 09:44:19 UTC

how about webwork compare to tapestry

    Now I am sure that tapestry is superior than struts,but webwork also is very good,and webwork does not depend on servlet,and a lot of other feather,how do you think about it?

Re: how about webwork compare to tapestry

Posted by Christian Sell <ch...@netcologne.de>.
webwork is much more similar to struts than to tapestry. Kind of a
"glorified struts". Last time I looked into it, I found serious
technical deficienies - e.g., state variables kept in tag classes, which
caused state of different sessions to interfere.