Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gustavo Fernández <gu...@zylk.net> on 2009/09/18 11:10:21 UTC

http transporter, broken pipe exception catch

Hi,

I am new using axis2 platform, and i have one problem related with the exceptions throws in the http transporter.

Summary of the test:

* I have one client, this client sends a soap message to the server. The transporter is http. The client upload a file (SWA). The client have a timeout.
* I have one server, the server is a axis2 server with the default configuration. The server save the file and process it, and send ok or not ok to the client.

Summary of the problem:

If when the server is processing the file and the file upload has finished, the client close the connection (the time out close the connection), the server throws a broken pipe exception. how can i catch this exception, and roll-back the action?

thanks in advance
--gustavo