Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Rafal Perkowski <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/20 15:31:02 UTC

problem with setRetired

Hi,

How can I suspend/pause process? I invoke method setRetired from
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/ProcessManagement?wsdl, but I got
error below.
The name of the process is correct. I invoked method getProcessInfo
with the same name and it works.

Thanks,
Rafal

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1

Server stack trace:
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime
operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action,
Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins,
Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage
methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
  at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage
reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
  at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData&
msgData, Int32 type)
  at ProcessManagementPortType.setRetired(setRetiredRequest request)
  at ProcessManagementPortTypeClient.ProcessManagementPortType.setRetired(setRetiredRequest
request)