Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Great Info <gu...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/11 17:29:02 UTC

How to pass data between paragraph in sql(jdbc)

I have two databases and I have configured two interpreters(jdbc1,jdbc2)
belongs to JDBC group.

jdbc1 has some basic reference data, I need to pull it  in paragraph 1 and
pass few columns of data to the next paragraph
%jdbc1
  // pull the ref data and pass it to next
%jdbc2
// use the ref data and enrich some fields

is this possible without using some backend processing framework like spark
or flink..?

Re: How to pass data between paragraph in sql(jdbc)

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
I am afraid it is not possible, unless you leverage other engines like
spark/flink you mentioned

Great Info <gu...@gmail.com> 于2021年8月12日周四 上午1:29写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: How to pass data between paragraph in sql(jdbc)

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang