Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Altaf Bahora <al...@signafire.com> on 2015/05/18 16:58:43 UTC

storm release versions

Hi. I’d like to try to use Storm 0.10 or Storm 0.11, but neither version appears to be on the release page, so I’m a little confused as to what the current release version is and what the timeline is for release of Storm 0.10 or Storm 0.11. The Changelog on Github Storm master branch shows both a version 0.11 and 0.10. However, the latest release on the Storm website downloads page is 0.9.4 which doesn’t even appear as a version in the Github Storm Changelog.

Can someone please let me know if 0.10 or 0.11 have been released, and if not if there is a planned timeline for release? Also, if 0.9.4 is the current latest release version, why does it not appear in the Storm master Changelog?

Thanks,
-Altaf

_______________________________

           Altaf Bahora

           Signafire
           1221 Ave of the Americas
           Suite 4200           New York, NY 10020

           Tel: (212) 899-5149
           Cell: (615) 293-5571
           Fax: (212) 899-5152
           www.signafire.com
_______________________________

Re: storm release versions

Posted by Jeffery Maass <ma...@gmail.com>.
To your first question about planned releases, I don't know or know how to
find out.  I would suggest asking the developers.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/storm-dev/

To your second question, v0.9.4 does appear in the repository.  It is a tag.

Thank you for your time!

Jeff Maass <ma...@gmail.com>
linkedin.com/in/jeffmaass
stackoverflow.com/users/373418/maassql