Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Robert Davies <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/11 15:01:03 UTC

CamelOne 2013 Call for papers

This is the third year of CamelOne, the conference designed for professionals using open source integration and messaging solutions in the enterprise, specifically Apache Camel, ServiceMix, ActiveMQ, Karaf and CXF. The conference will feature a mixture of educational sessions and network events that will enable attendees to meet, learn and share ideas with other members of the open source community.

CamelOne 2013 is being held in Boston this year from June 10 - 11th, and you are key to making this year a success. The best conferences have the best content and speakers, so we are inviting you to submit your CamelOne talk here - http://camelone.com/apache-camel-conference-2013/cfp/  and help us make this the best CamelOne yet!

thanks,

Rob

Re: CamelOne 2013 Call for papers

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hey Rob-

Hope all is going well.  Last year, there was some talk about having a tech track and a manager track-- has any of that crystalized for this year?

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich