Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2013/07/10 15:56:20 UTC

Re: Job Service running again in commons-ng branch

After not getting any answer I used grep myself ;)

It seems commons.job is currently only used in the reasoner.web.

Are there plans to use this elsewhere? Or to add some documentation
for it to be more likely to be adopted?

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
Hi Enrico

Yes I'm not sure if it make sense for freemarker only to use the
methods of public classes. Public interfaces are supported as well but
requiring this seems a lot of pointless work.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
committed in rev 1503763 on STANBOL-1097

cheers,
Enrico

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Job Service running again in commons-ng branch

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
Hi enrico

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reto,

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Job Service running again in commons-ng branch

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
Hi Enrico

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
(some) more insight.

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Job Service running again in commons-ng branch

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reto,

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Job Service running again in commons-ng branch

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
Hi Enrico

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reto,

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Job Service running again in commons-ng branch

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Job Service running again in commons-ng branch

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
Hi Enrico

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reto,

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Job Service running again in commons-ng branch

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reto