Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Manikumar Reddy <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/21 03:54:27 UTC

Apache Kafka JIRA Worflow: Add Closed -> Reopen transition

Jun/Ismail,

I requested Apache Infra  to change JIRA workflow to add  Closed -> Reopen
transition.

Let me know, If any concerns

Manikumar

Re: Apache Kafka JIRA Worflow: Add Closed -> Reopen transition

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Thanks Manikumar, I had previously tried to fix the issue below but
couldn't because JIRA did not allow the issue to be reopened. So, I think
this is a good change. We can revisit if it becomes an issue.

And thanks for all your help cleaning up JIRA (both via closing stale
issues as well as fixing bugs yourself). :)

Ismael

Posted by Manikumar Reddy <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Harsha <ka...@harsha.io>.