Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ga...@hbf.com.au on 2008/06/10 06:31:05 UTC

WSDL2Java for JMS Endpoint.

Hello all,

I have been looking around in the list for some hint to explain/resolve my
problem, in vain. So here I am posting my issue.
I have been using Axis 1.4 final, to WSDL2Java a SOAP based Web Service
that requires the JMS Transport. The Service itself runs within the TIBCO
EMS environment and the WSDL is generated by the TIBCO EMS engine.
Whilst WSDL2Java is successful in most part of the WSDL parsing, it fails
over with the following stack trace:

java.io.IOException: Emitter failure.  Cannot find endpoint address in
port Domain in service MatchContactServiceagentLocator
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaServiceImplWriter.writeFileBody(JavaServiceImplWriter.java:189)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaWriter.generate(JavaWriter.java:127)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaServiceWriter.generate(JavaServiceWriter.java:112)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory$Writers.generate(JavaGeneratorFactory.java:421)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generate(Parser.java:476)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.access$000(Parser.java:45)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:362)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:570)

I suspect this happens when parsing the following port bindings in the
WSDL:

    <wsdl:service name="MatchContact.serviceagent">
        <wsdl:port name="Domain" binding="tns:DomainBinding">
            <soap:address location=""/>
            <jndi:context>
                <jndi:property name="java.naming.provider.url"
type="java.lang.String">tibjmsnaming://d2esbprm.dev.hbf.com.au:7222</jndi:property>
                <jndi:property name="java.naming.factory.initial"
type="java.lang.String">com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory</jndi:property>
            </jndi:context>
 <jms:connectionFactory>QueueConnectionFactory</jms:connectionFactory>
            <jms:targetAddress
destination="queue">hbf.dev2.web.contact.match.src</jms:targetAddress>
        </wsdl:port>
        <wsdl:port name="Web" binding="tns:WebBinding">
            <soap:address
location="http://d2esbprm.dev.hbf.com.au:8991/Services/MatchContact/Web"/>
        </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>

However, could one of you explain what I could be missing that makes the
WSDL2Java fail over? Further, is there a way to WSDL2Java a Service WSDL
for JMS transport using JMS?

Please advise.

Thanks

Cheers
Gautham Kasinath

Gautham KASINATH

HBF/Ajilon
William Street
Perth
Phone: +61 8 9214 6754

Go Red for Women and fight heart disease - the number one killer of
Australian women.
Wear red on Friday 13 June and purchase fundraising merchandise from any
HBF Service Centre.
HBF Health Funds Inc ARBN 126 884 786 incorporated in Western Australia
is a Private Health Insurer under the Private Health Insurance Act 2007.
The liability of its constitutional members is limited; HBF Insurance
Pty Ltd ABN 11 009 268 277; HBF Financial Services Pty Ltd
ABN 18 009 123 675. The information contained in this email and any
attachment is intended solely for the named recipients. It may contain
material or information that is confidential and/or legally privileged
material. It is also subject to copyright. If you are not the intended
recipient please advise us immediately by return email or contact a
Member Service Advisor on 133 423 and delete the email and any
attachments. Any use or disclosure of the contents of either is
unauthorised and may be unlawful. Any personal information in this email
must be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The views
expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent
those of HBF unless clearly indicated.

Re: WSDL2Java for JMS Endpoint.

Posted by rkrish108 <ra...@polaris.co.in>.
Hi Goutham, have you got any solution for this... I too facing the same
problem.
I think we can achieve this usng axis 2. but need to dig further more.