Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Rana Bhattacharyya <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/22 06:43:00 UTC

[FtpServer]Site Generation

Hi,
 Sorry for the cross posting. I don't know where from
I shall get the help. Recently I have changed the FTP
server doc. Can somebody please tell me how can I
update the FTP server site. May be it is dumb question
but I am really novice in this site management.

Thanks in advance,
Rana

Re: [FtpServer]Site Generation

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Rana Bhattacharyya wrote:

> Hi,
>  Sorry for the cross posting. I don't know where from
> I shall get the help. Recently I have changed the FTP
> server doc. Can somebody please tell me how can I
> update the FTP server site.

ATM you should check-in the generated pages in the "incubator-site" CVS
module under \incubator-site\build\site\projects\ftpserver\**.

When the site is updated from CVS (IIUC it's once a day) it will be live.

If you have other questions, feel free to post them on the
general@incubator.apache.org list. In case of Project development
questions, there is the projects@incubator.apache.org list.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -