Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/11/12 16:58:22 UTC

Re: svn commit: r834479 - in /ofbiz/trunk: applications/manufacturing/src/org/ofbiz/manufacturing/jobshopmgt/ applications/order/config/ applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/ applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/lookup/ applications/ord

Hi Ashish,

I had a look, I like it very much (notably the production run link)

Thanks!

Jacques