Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/11/10 15:42:26 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Calcite 1.5.0 released

Hello,

The Apache Calcite team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Calcite 1.5.0, our first as a top-level Apache project!

This release is filled with a number of new features as well as numerous bug fixes. It includes 80+ resolved JIRAs and contributions from more than 10 contributors. You can start using it in Maven by simply updating your dependency to:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.calcite</groupId>
<artifactId>calcite-core</artifactId>
<version>1.5.0</version>
</dependency>

If you'd like to download the source release, you can find it here:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/calcite/apache-calcite-1.5.0/

You can read more about the release (including release notes) here:

http://calcite.apache.org/news/2015/11/10/release-1.5.0/

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to report
problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at:

   http://calcite.apache.org/

Thanks to everyone involved!

Jesús Camacho-Rodríguez, on behalf of the Apache Calcite Team