Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Aaron Zeckoski <aa...@vt.edu> on 2007/07/24 14:50:27 UTC

Site build failure with cobertura and base pom

This is related to my earlier question about base poms and sites. By
base pom, I mean a pom which has no code or other files associated
with it. I am currently getting the failure below while trying to
generate a site from the directory where my base pom is.

Here is my base pom:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/caret/entitybroker/trunk/pom.xml

Snippet from the end of "mvn clean install site":

[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class => 'org.codehaus.plexus
.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
[INFO] Preparing javadoc:javadoc
[INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
[INFO] Preparing cobertura:cobertura
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [cobertura:instrument]
[INFO] Cobertura 1.9 - GNU GPL License (NO WARRANTY) - See COPYRIGHT file
Instrumenting 17 files to C:\opt\cafe_2-2-x\EntityBroker\api\m2-target\generated
-classes\cobertura
Cobertura: Saved information on 17 classes.
Instrument time: 500ms

[INFO] Instrumentation was successful.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Couldn't find 'cobertura' artifact in plugin dependencies
[INFO] Total time: 24 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Jul 24 13:43:13 BST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 22M/254M

Happy to try anything.
-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski (aaronz@vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - Cambridge University

Re: Site build failure with cobertura and base pom

Posted by Aaron Zeckoski <aa...@vt.edu>.
Good call, I just saw that in another thread. I was not specifying the
version. Forcing version 2.0 of the plugin seems to have fixed that.
Thanks!
:-)
-AZ

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.