Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Elizabeth Griffith <e_...@yahoo.com> on 2011/04/15 18:48:07 UTC

How to Have Untiled Portlets

Hi,

I am trying to use jetspeed-2 in the desktop mode in order to get the untiled portlet capability, but the portlets are still showing up tiled. I modified the headtag.xml file to have window.tiling set to false, but neither my custom portlets nor the ones that came with jetspeed are showing up untiled. I did noticed that the tile/untile buttons that I read about somewhere are not showing up on any of the portlets either. Does anybody have any idea what might be wrong? Or is there anymore information I can provide about my configuration?

Thanks,

Liz

Re: How to Have Untiled Portlets

Posted by Elizabeth Griffith <e_...@yahoo.com>.
Okay. That's too bad; I really liked the desktop capabilities.

Thanks for letting me know,

Liz

Posted by David Taylor <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Elizabeth Griffith <e_...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks! That looks like its going to be perfect.

Liz

Posted by David Taylor <da...@gmail.com>.

<e_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I downloaded the demo for jetspeed 2.1.3 and for jetspeed 2.2.1. Out of the box version 2.1.3 has the tiling/untiling menu and allows untiling of the portlets, but version 2.2.1 does not. I am trying to get this capability in 2.2.1. Has it gone away completely in 2.2.1, or is there some way to configure it back in?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Liz

David

Re: How to Have Untiled Portlets

Posted by Elizabeth Griffith <e_...@yahoo.com>.
Never mind. I just saw David's response.

Elizabeth

Posted by Elizabeth Griffith <e_...@yahoo.com>.