Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Rick Johnson <ri...@johnsoncasketco.com> on 2022/05/27 22:10:53 UTC

Open office won't work

Hi,
I noticed I had an update reminder for OpenOffice on my MAC (Monterey 12.4) I have always used OpenOffice with no issues. I did the update and now it won’t open because it says it can’t be verified to be free of malware. Can someone please help?

Thanks,
Rick Johnson

Re: Open office won't work

Posted by Johnson Casket <ri...@johnsoncasketco.com>.
I stumbled across a solution by pure luck. When I would double click on the OpenOffice app icon, it would throw this error message. I right clicked and then clicked “open” and it worked fine. I closed out and doubled clicked the icon and then it worked that way too. Thanks for the responses, this will be helpful with other software.

Rick Johnson

Re: Open office won't work

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.