Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Thomas Diesler <th...@jboss.com> on 2007/12/17 15:17:29 UTC

policy.xsd vs .policy-config.xsd

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to integrate the CXF WS-RM functionality into JBoss. This is
currently failing because of a policy exception

In

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/wspconfiguration.html

I find that the documented policy namespace is
http://cxf.apache.org/policy-config, but in the 2.0.3 source tree I can
only find policy.xsd, which uses http://cxf.apache.org/policy

Could somebody please verify that WS-RM configuration in

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/wsrmconfiguration.html

is indeed correct? For example the namespace for

   <wsp:PolicyReference URI="#RM"
xmlns:wsp="http://www.w3.org/2006/07/ws-policy"/>

is not documented AFAICS.

cheers
-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler

Re: policy.xsd vs .policy-config.xsd

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Inspired by your update I have also managed to update the wiki :-) to refer to the right default WS-Policy namespace

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
Dan Diephouse wrote:
> A long time ago I had changed the name of the policy file and the
> namespace to be consistent with the rest of the modules in CXF. Andrea
> probably wrote the docs sometime in between now and when that happened.

Errrrr I mean between when she wrote the original code and when I
changed it to be consistent with the rest of CXF.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: policy.xsd vs .policy-config.xsd

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: policy.xsd vs .policy-config.xsd

Posted by Thomas Diesler <th...@jboss.com>.

Beryozkin, Sergey wrote:
> Hi Thomas
>
> Please feel free to create a JIRA or perhaps, if it's possible, to
> update the WS-Policy configuration wiki page directly, Andrea Smith
> worked on that page, I don't know if guests can edit it directly

ok, will do when I get it working

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler