Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Simon Steinacker <Si...@ith-icoserve.com> on 2009/09/14 14:26:20 UTC

Axis2: ServiceClient memory leak in 1.4.1

Hi all,

I worked with an old version of Axis2 1.4.1 and noticed that there was a memory leak in the ServiceClient class.
Is this leak fixed in the newest version Axis2 1.4.1 or is it only fixed in Axis2 1.5?

Thanks for the info,
Regards Simon

---
DI Simon Steinacker
Software developement
eHealth solutions

Phone +43 (0)50 8648-4134
Fax +43 (0)50 8648-4539
simon.steinacker@ith-icoserve.com<ma...@ith-icoserve.com>
ITH icoserve technology for healthcare GmbH 6020 Innsbruck, Innrain 98
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 174117f
Firmenbuchgericht: Innsbruck
DVR: 0983039
www.ith-icoserve.com<http://www.ith-icoserve.com>

sense - smart ehealth solutions ...
... because networking in health care makes sense!

Re: Axis2: ServiceClient memory leak in 1.4.1

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Simon Steinacker <
Simon.Steinacker@ith-icoserve.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>

> I worked with an old version of Axis2 1.4.1 and noticed that there was a
> memory leak in the ServiceClient class.
>
> Is this leak fixed in the newest version Axis2 1.4.1 or is it only fixed in
> Axis2 1.5?

we fixed a memory leak with service client for Axis2 1.5. Please have a
look.

thanks,
Amila.

--