Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Dr. Lothar Simon" <lo...@eidon.de> on 2003/01/22 16:15:57 UTC

jetspeed tutorial deploy problem?

Hi,

I try to follow the tutorial step by step (on a win2000 machine) but notice
increasing differences from step to step to what the tutorial says I should
see (e.g. the tutorial 2 does not show localized strings but the variable
names instead).

The only problem I can see in the build process with "ant" is during
"deploy" sometimes:

merge_security:
     [echo]  merge_security required
     [java] ./webapp/WEB-INF/conf/JPortalSecurity.properties (The system
cannot find the file specified)

merge_jrp:
     [echo]  merge_jrp required
     [java] ./webapp/WEB-INF/conf/JPortalJetspeed.properties (The system
cannot find the file specified)

merge_trp:
     [echo]  merge_trp required
     [java] ./webapp/WEB-INF/conf/JPortalTurbine.properties (The system
cannot find the file specified)
<<<<<<

My computer runs Win2000 and my build.properties looks like this:

jetspeed_home=C:/Programme/jetspeed-1.4-b3
catalina_home=C:/Programme/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18
portlet_app_name=jportal
company=com.bluesunrise.jportal
jetspeed_jar=/bin/jetspeed-1.4-b3.jar
jetspeed_war=/bin/jetspeed.war
jetspeed_lib=/lib
jetspeed_conf=/webapp/WEB-INF/conf/
<<<<<<

Any help appreciated,
Lothar Simon
eidon

RE: jetspeed tutorial deploy problem?

Posted by "Dr. Lothar Simon" <lo...@eidon.de>.
The language setting solved the problem.
Thank you, Lothar