Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/03 17:04:09 UTC

[Axis2]Make newly added tests post 1.3.0 item

Hi all,

      We have added new test codes to cover most of codes in our code base.
Even though those tests are very useful, I think quality of those codes need
to be improved. Therefore I would like to pack Axis2/C 1.3.0 release without
those tests. I think it is better to ship those test cases in later a
release after improving code quality.  Since those tests are in our svn head
we can review and improve them after 1.3.0 release. Please take this note as
, not an offense but required step to improve release quality. Please share
your thoughts ??

thanks,
Dinesh
--
http://nethu.org/

Re: [Axis2]Make newly added tests post 1.3.0 item

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Dinesh Premalal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>       We have added new test codes to cover most of codes in our code
> base. Even though those tests are very useful, I think quality of
> those codes need to be improved. Therefore I would like to pack
> Axis2/C 1.3.0 release without those tests. I think it is better to
> ship those test cases in later a release after improving code
> quality.  Since those tests are in our svn head we can review and
> improve them after 1.3.0 release. Please take this note as , not an
> offense but required step to improve release quality. Please share
> your thoughts ??

Now that we are doing 1.3 and not 1.2.1, there is no need to rush I
suppose.

Lets fix these and release, even though it may take a bit of time.

Samisa...