Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Scott Anderson <sa...@airvana.com> on 2009/03/10 20:06:43 UTC

Colored sheet tabs

Hello,

Is it possible to ad color to the tabs for each sheet in HSSF? I'm
converting some old code over from XElem, and I can't seem to find any
documentation for how to do this.

Thanks,

Scott

RE: Colored sheet tabs

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Tue, 17 Mar 2009, Scott Anderson wrote:
> Can anyone confirm this? It's getting close to crunch time, and my
> decision on how to proceed will depend on whether it's possible to add
> this feature.

I'd suggest creating two files, by following this proceedure:
1) create a simple two tab spreadsheet
2) save
3) open, save as
4) take a copy of the saved-as file, that's file 1
5) open file 1, colour a tab
6) save as, this is file 2

Then, run biffviewer against the two files, diff the output, and see what
record(s) hold the tab colouring

Nick

RE: Colored sheet tabs

Posted by MSB <ma...@tiscali.co.uk>.