Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY)" <vi...@lexisnexis.com> on 2006/10/24 16:00:35 UTC

AMQ SNAPSHOT download link is still not working

Any one has any idea why people.apache.org is giving a Gateway timeout error
when I am trying to click on the latest SNAPSHOT download link?

Thanks!

Vik

Re: AMQ SNAPSHOT download link is still not working

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Its back now I think. (Hardware failure at Apache the cause)

--

James
-------