Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org> on 2020/11/07 14:51:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.2.2 - RC2

Hi folks,

The release candidate (RC2) for Hadoop-3.2.2 is available now.
There are two commits[1] differences between RC2 and RC1[2](Thanks Akira
Ajisaka for the report.):
* revert HADOOP-17306.
* include HDFS-15643.

The RC2 is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~hexiaoqiao/hadoop-3.2.2-RC2
The RC2 tag in github is here:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/tree/release-3.2.2-RC2
The maven artifacts are staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1288

You can find my public key at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/dist/KEYS or
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/hexiaoqiao.asc directly.

Please try the release and vote. The vote will close until 2020/11/14 at
00:00 CST.

Thanks,
He Xiaoqiao

[1]
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/compare/release-3.2.2-RC1...release-3.2.2-RC2
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rc7247434f5a77b6d0d1d1f3fcd6b6668eb431a5697e582a6338f0eb7%40%3Chdfs-dev.hadoop.apache.org%3E
[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12335948

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.2.2 - RC2

Posted by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org>.
Thank Wei-Chiu, Chao and Stephen,

As Wei-Chiu suggests, HDFS-15680 is a blocker issue which breaks unit tests
of Azure. I will prepare the next RC3 once HDFS-15680 is resolved.

Regards,
- He Xiaoqiao

Posted by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org>.