Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/13 18:06:40 UTC

Bakport this change to 2.15.x

Hi,

Can somebody helps me to also apply this change to camel 2.15.x branch (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9129)

Here is the git id of the commit

36fdb1e - 2015-09-13- Charles Moulliard (HEAD, origin/master, origin/HEAD,
master) --> CAMEL-9129. Add OptionsVerbDefinition. Extend Rest &
VerbDefinition to include OPTIONS. Create unit test

The change has been committed on Camel 2.16-SNAPSHOT

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat

Re: Bakport this change to 2.15.x

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.