Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2013/11/08 19:48:04 UTC

5.4-alpha-24 JS bug

Hello, I'm seeing the following error when ever I submit a form. This
wasn't an issue in 23. Does anybody know what might be causing this?

SyntaxError: syntax error

<!DOCTYPE html><!--

dom.js (line 380)
TypeError: _ is undefined

_.extend(exports, {

Re: 5.4-alpha-24 JS bug

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
Hi guys, I'm not importing any custom js. My configuration is rather very
basic

AppModule.class

configuration.add(SymbolConstants.JAVASCRIPT_INFRASTRUCTURE_PROVIDER,
"jquery");

Layout.class

@Import(stack = "core", module = {"bootstrap/dropdown"}, stylesheet =
{"context:css/layout.css"})