Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Thomas Guettler <gu...@interface-business.de> on 2000/08/11 13:51:46 UTC

stylebook documentation/patches

I just can't find documentation for stylebook.
I can check it out (xml-stylebook), but there
wasn't even a small README. (--sad--)

I think it is cool thing, because you use it
for your pages. I even wrote two small patches,
to get it working on my machine. I posted them
to xerces-dev, because I couldn't find a better
mailinglist. But noone replied.

Is there someone who can tell me where to send
feedback/patches?

Please CC to me, I am not subscribed to this list.
--
Thomas Guettler
Office: <guettli_NoSpam_interface-business.de> www.interface-business.de

Re: stylebook documentation

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@apache.org>.
Thomas Guettler wrote:

> Or is stylebook deprecated, because you created it to get
> something working, and now one should use cocoon instead?

Yep... Stylebook is somehow "deprecated" awaiting for the developments
of Cocoon 2.0 (thanks to Giacomo Pati for carrying on the good work)...
Jump on the cocoon mailing list for that :)

	Pier