Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com> on 2001/07/27 22:01:23 UTC

FW: [VOTE?] RE: Processing Time in last line in C2 like in 1.8?

Oops! Sent to wrong list!

So, what's the public opinion on this?

Vadim

RE: FW: [VOTE?] RE: Processing Time in last line in C2 like in 1.8?

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> [...]

One cool thing was to find cocoon site through Google and alike
searching for the processing time string :)

Giacomo

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com>.

I will add test for "text/".

Vadim