Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/08/03 23:31:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Abraham Elhmarek

On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Abraham Elhmarek as a new Sqoop Committer!

Abraham (or simply Abe) has been involved with the project for more then a year, very actively helping users on the mailing list, reviewing and fixing various JIRAs. His biggest contributions are exposing submission history in Sqoop 2 and fixing several long term paint points in Sqoop 1 such as trouble with tables that have higher number of columns or incremental import in last modified mode. He is currently refactoring Sqoop 2 and driving 1.4.5 release. You can see list of all his contributions at [1]. Welcome to the family Abe!

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://s.apache.org/W9m

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Abraham Elhmarek

Posted by Kathleen Ting <ka...@cloudera.com>.
Well-done Abe.

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Nice! Congrats Abe!

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Nice! Congrats Abe!

Posted by Ahmed Radwan <ah...@apache.org>.
Congrats Abe! Well deserved.

Posted by Ahmed Radwan <ah...@apache.org>.
Congrats Abe! Well deserved.

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Abe!

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Abe!

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Abraham Elhmarek

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Abraham Elhmarek

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.
Woohoo!

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.
Woohoo!