Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 23:52:46 UTC

highlighting and wildcards

I am executing a query on a multivalued text field that has the value
of "ZtestForJamie".  When I execute this query

http://localhost:8501/solr/select?q=ztest*&fl=subject&hl=true

the hit that comes back is as follows

I am running a solr 4.0 snapshot from 5/3/2012.

Re: highlighting and wildcards

Posted by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com>.
Looks like this issue has already been fixed, sorry for the static.  I
will update and try again.