Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com> on 2015/09/01 23:42:35 UTC

Re: Status on 2.9.0

Hey all, I was trying to build and put up a release candidate following the
instructions on the wiki, but ran into

    [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.8.2:deploy (default-deploy)
on project apache-curator: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer
artifact org.apache.curator:apache-curator:pom:2.9.0 from/to
apache.releases.https (
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2): Failed
to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/curator/apache-curator/2.9.0/apache-curator-2.9.0.pom.
Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized. -> [Help 1]

I verified that I can log in to Nexus, and that my password is correct in
my settings.xml - is there a group I need to be added to or permissions
granted or anything like that?

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Status on 2.9.0

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Can you check with infra on this? I can’t think of anything else. I just double checked the listing on people.apache.org and you’re in there:

    randgalt@minotaur:~$ list_unix_group.pl curator
    cammckenzie
    cheddar
    dragonsinth
    enis
    iocanel
    lresende
    mahadev
    mdrob
    phunt
    randgalt
    zarfide

-JZ

On September 2, 2015 at 8:11:11 AM, Mike Drob (madrob@cloudera.com) wrote:

Yes, like I said, I've double-checked my maven settings and verified that I can log in to Nexus using those same credentials.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 11:53 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
Do you have your Maven settings.xml set up per: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CURATOR/For+Curator+Committers#ForCuratorCommitters-maven-settings

Also, check if you can log into https://repository.apache.org/

-Jordan