Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Luis Lebolo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/25 16:56:14 UTC

SolrJ Custom RowMapper

Hi All,

Does SolrJ have an option for a custom RowMapper or BeanPropertyRowMapper
(I'm using Spring/JDBC terms).

I know the QueryResponse has a getBeans method, but I would like to create
my own mapping and plug it in.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Luis

Re: SolrJ Custom RowMapper

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Luis:

On the chance that this is an "XY" problem, why do you want a custom
RowMapper? Perhaps there's an easy way to do what you want, but
without a problem statement it's hard to tell.

Best
Erick

Re: SolrJ Custom RowMapper

Posted by Sudhakar Maddineni <ma...@gmail.com>.