Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wagner Sales <op...@terra.com.br> on 2003/04/03 19:15:29 UTC

Serious problem with the mod_jk: j_security_check

Hi!

I have a serious problem with the mod_jk (JK, not JK2).
When I try to access the admin tool of tomcat, I receive the HTTP 403
error. Permission denied.
My mod_jk.conf have the entry JkMount
/admin/j_security_check ajp13, like explained in tomcat how to.
I´m using the following versions:

j2sdk 1.4.1_02
jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24
apache-2.0.45

Sorry by the bad english, and if possible, help!!!

Wagner

Wagner Sales
Linux/UNIX Consultant

Re: Serious problem with the mod_jk: j_security_check

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
Did you add the appropriate role and a user account with that role to
CATALINA_HOME/conf/tomcat-users.xml?

John