Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Alparslan Avcı <al...@agmlab.com> on 2013/11/12 15:14:43 UTC

Nutch 2.x Fetch Step

Hi all,

I've prepared a diagram for describing the fetch step details. You can
find it as attachment. Would you please check and tell if anything is
missing or wrong?

Thank you,
Alparslan.

Re: Nutch 2.x Fetch Step

Posted by Alparslan Avcı <al...@agmlab.com>.
On 12-11-2013 16:17, Julien Nioche wrote:
> hi Alparsan
>
> Attachements can't be sent to the mailing list. Please put the diagram on a
> publicly accessible location e.g. Google Docs, DropBox etc...
>
> Thanks
>
> Julien
>

> On 12 November 2013 14:14, Alparslan Avcı <al...@agmlab.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've prepared a diagram for describing the fetch step details. You can
>> find it as attachment. Would you please check and tell if anything is
>> missing or wrong?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Alparslan.

Hi Julien,

Yes, I've noticed that. Thanks.

Sending the mail again.

Alparslan.

Re: Nutch 2.x Fetch Step

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
hi Alparsan

--

Open Source Solutions for Text Engineering

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble