Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/16 13:13:25 UTC

djencks can you confirm the it is ok to delete the var\log\deployer-log4j.properties files proposed in GERONIMO-2117

It is related to some changes you made ages ago.  The JIRA has all the
details.

I'll go ahead and delete the files once I have your confirmation.

Thanks,
John

Re: djencks can you confirm the it is ok to delete the var\log\deployer-log4j.properties files proposed in GERONIMO-2117

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Jul 16, 2006, at 4:13 AM, John Sisson wrote:

> It is related to some changes you made ages ago.  The JIRA has all
> the details.
>
> I'll go ahead and delete the files once I have your confirmation.

AFAIK this should be fine.  The configuration that used that doesn't
exist any more.

thanks
david jencks