Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by TREGAN Fabien <fa...@airbus.com> on 2002/06/04 16:43:11 UTC

Serializing "javascript escaped html"

Hi,

I have a DHTML application. I use remote scripting to acces server (post are
made in an hidden frame, the server return javascript).

This work well with Cocoon for standard script (ie. : alert("hello
world");), but i'd like to have a script that insert HTML in existing HTML
(ex : add a new menu, change the content on a <P>...</P> tag)

The problem is that I do not need to generate HTML code, but javascript that
will update code. Something like :
paragraphe.write("L\'abonnement mensuel : 10&euro;");

Does something that fit that need allready exist or do I have to write it ?

fabien.