Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Timeka Cobb <co...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/05 19:27:47 UTC

Alternatives to Solr

Hello folks! Does anyone know of a good alternative to Solr? Im asking this
becasue Ive been trying to connect the 2 and its been sooooo frustrating.
The Nutch Wiki is extremely unreliable when it comes to Solr and every site
I go to for info leads me nowhere. Does anyone know of something else I can
use? I want to to create simple search engine crawling a few whole websites
thats all. Thank you😊

Timeka Cobb

Re: Alternatives to Solr

Posted by Timeka Cobb <co...@gmail.com>.