Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Pontus Amberg <po...@comhem.se> on 2010/12/28 21:46:58 UTC

Building contrib fails - NoClassDefFoundError: LaunchpadContentProvider

Anyone have a clue why building /contrib fails?

See http://markmail.org/message/ogugsj5xwsg6wdpt for more info.

/Pontus

Re: Building contrib fails - NoClassDefFoundError: LaunchpadContentProvider

Posted by Pontus Amberg <po...@milso.se>.
It worked fine now. Thanks!

/Pontus

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.