Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/05/17 03:00:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Joe Percivall

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Joe Percivall has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
NiFi PMC.  We greatly appreciate all of Joe's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
involvement in the project.

Joe demonstrates 'community over code' as-is central to the Apache Way
in his many wonderful engagements with members of the community be
they developers building new features or users wanting to better
understand NiFi.

Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Joe Percivall

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Joe!!!

Posted by Joe Skora <js...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Joe!

Posted by Joe Percivall <jo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks everyone! I am very excited to continue working on this awesome project as part of the PMC.
 Joe

- - - - - -
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joepercivall@yahoo.com

Welcome Joe!

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Welcome Joe!

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Joe!

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Joe. Great addition to the team.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.