Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jsj <jo...@hushmail.com> on 2009/04/15 01:06:17 UTC

eip static slip and wsn : part2

Hello, If I use eip static slip routing and wsn I am unable to see wsdl for
the wsn services. I static slip through a dummy component which does nothing
then to the wsn component.

Why might this be?

Re: eip static slip and wsn : part2

Posted by jsj <jo...@hushmail.com>.
I see. This worked, thanks.

Re: eip static slip and wsn : part2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You can define a child element in the routing slip definition that
will be used to retrieve the wsdl from and expose it for the routing
slip endpoint.

<eip:static-routing-slip ...>
   <eip:wsdlExchangeTarget service="xxx" endpoint="yyy" />
</eip:static-routing-slip>

This way, the static routing slip endpoint will itself expose the WSDL
from the specified target, and you should be able to see its wsdl.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 01:06, jsj <jo...@hushmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, If I use eip static slip routing and wsn I am unable to see wsdl for
> the wsn services. I static slip through a dummy component which does nothing
> then to the wsn component.
>
> Why might this be?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: eip static slip and wsn : part2

Posted by jsj <jo...@hushmail.com>.
Hi, I will try and report back. Thanks you for suggest.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,