Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by emeka okafor <em...@yahoo.com> on 2013/01/14 20:47:40 UTC

Date or Timestamp

I am working with h2 at the moment and the modeler is mapping java.util.Date to the database Date type but I would live to have the datebase "Timestamp" type. How do I handle this with cayenne?

Re: Date or Timestamp

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Hi there,

You can choose java.sql.Timestamp in the ObjEntity and TIMESTAMP in the
DbEntity.

mrg