Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net> on 2001/07/22 19:48:45 UTC

A call for Jakarta-Taglib bugzilla maintainers

I just finished updating Bugzilla for all the Jakarta-Taglibs.

This is a call for Jakarta-Taglibs Project committers to volunteer
to be the maintainer of individual taglibs in Bugzilla.

If you would like to volunteer you will need a Bugzilla account to do this.
Please reply with your bugzilla email account name.

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/createaccount.cgi

I am looking for volunteers for the following taglibs:

application
benchmark
BSF
Gnat
i18n
input
io
jndi
log
mailer
page
random
scrape
Ultradev 4 CTLX
Utility
XSL
xtags

Thanks,

Glenn

Re: A call for Jakarta-Taglib bugzilla maintainers

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
James,

You have been added to bugzilla as the maintainer for
io, log, xtags, and i18n.

Thanks,

Glenn

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.

I've created a bugzilla account for me using: jstrachan at apache.org

James

Posted by Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net>.
Glenn,

Feel free to add me for 'input' and 'benchmark'.

Shawn

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
Rich,

Posted by Rich Catlett <ri...@more.net>.