Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Will Ochandarena <wo...@maprtech.com> on 2015/07/07 00:41:44 UTC

Logo update

Myriad team, we're happy to let you know we now own the winning logo, and
we're free to use it in the UI/website.  Since this list seems to strip
attachments, all of the raw files can be found at this link -
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cjigpcwjw9eqxgj/AADHfHJIJSzcZmerS98DkwMfa?lst

And a quick jpeg of the logo can be found here -
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cjigpcwjw9eqxgj/AABL-ja1exvTOk4kYoIvxXzEa/APACHE%20MYRIAD.jpg?dl=0

Thanks again to everyone who participated in choosing this design!

I'll work on getting the trademark passed over to Apache for our incubator
exit criteria.

Will

Re: Logo update

Posted by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com>.
Just to finish this thread, I dumped the png and gif files and found 34b6e4
to be the hex color code, as the other Jim found.

Gist of dump code is here, if anyone cares.
https://gist.github.com/klucar/690b047c5b4c8be03924

Re: Logo update

Posted by Jim Scott <js...@maprtech.com>.
titled: ELEPHANT copy.png